Introducing Volanta: Your personal flight tracker

34 minutes ago, rjoosterloo said:

Trying to log in after registering, I get "invalid username or password". So I try the "Forgot password" option, but the mail to reset my password never arrived (also not in my Spam folder).

Then I try to register again with a different username, but same email and I get an email that this Account already exists. Could someone take a  look what is going wrong? I used "Do27flyer" as account name.

Thanks!

Robert-Jan

Same issues for me, although I never got any activation/email address confirmation mail after registering in the first place. And as above, when I try to reset password, no email ever arrives. Something is awry...

3 minutes ago, endl3ss said:

Same issues for me, although I never got any activation/email address confirmation mail after registering in the first place. And as above, when I try to reset password, no email ever arrives. Something is awry...

I clicked again on the "Verify email" button in the activation email and now everything works and I can login.

Maybe you can try to register again with another email address and see if that works. 

Someone earlier mentioned "FS Flight Keeper".  Is there a way to import the data from that into Volant??  I have used FS Flight Keeper for years and years and would love to be able to import that data.  How would I do that?

Bruce

13 hours ago, endl3ss said:

Same here. It‘s an @web.de mail account. Are there any known issues with those?

2 hours ago, Igor Bischi said:

Hello.

I imported my datas from simtoolkit, but nothing happens. Now Volanta  import option  say "Uploaded & queued", but don't let me to try to import again. No flight/plane imported to Volanta.

@Igor BischiOk if you go to there discord channel, They have stated all this data is uploaded to there servers and needs to be formatted and checked before being added to your profile, at present there is a back log due to the amount of people joining and they will get to it asap.

Hi All,
 I've been using Volanta since beta version.After the last uptade  I decided to use only the Volanta.But I m having trouble to import my data from projeckfly to Volanta.As you know,there are two options for receiving data in projeckfly. First one ''Request All Data (except bookings & flights)'' second one is ''Request Bookings and Flight Data) I got my data using both options.
-In the data coming with the fisrt option ,there are files like - Achievements,community,fleet,support,user settings,user account etc. (All json files)But there is no booking files in first option.When I try to load them to Volanta only sees the aircraft other tabs remain blank.(I added related picture)
-In the data coming with second options,there are files all Booking Json. but when I select this it does not browse any data on the Volanta

I thought the projeckfly files might be problematic so I uploaded them to simtollkit pro  and its works.Then when I tried to import it to Volanta via Simtoolkit it still didnt work.I tried all the solutions I could think of.But I was not successful.

I would be very happy if someone who has done this procedure  describes how to do it.
Thank you very much and safe flights.

3 hours ago, Kwarazi said:

@Igor BischiOk if you go to there discord channel, They have stated all this data is uploaded to there servers and needs to be formatted and checked before being added to your profile, at present there is a back log due to the amount of people joining and they will get to it asap.

Thank you for the information!

Could someone clarify how this is supposed to work? It says to start sim and it will automatically begin tracking. I start Sim and fly and it does nothing. My Sim is FSX Steam. Running Volanta from firefox.

Sim.JPG

Hallo RHaas, in meinem Einstellungsmenü gibt es keine Flugsimulator-Option, um eine Verbindung zum Stammordner von msfs2020 herzustellen.
was kann ich tun, damit die Auswahl der SIM-SIM verfügbar ist.
Sorry Louis, die Übersetzung in die deutsche Sprache kann nicht verstanden werden.

VOL01.PNG

22 hours ago, Bertsche07 said:

Hallo RHaas, in meinem Einstellungsmenü gibt es keine Flugsimulator-Option, um eine Verbindung zum Stammordner von msfs2020 herzustellen.
was kann ich tun, damit die Auswahl der SIM-SIM verfügbar ist.
Sorry Louis, die Übersetzung in die deutsche Sprache kann nicht verstanden werden.

VOL01.PNG

Hallo, ist die App erforderlich? Ich habe vom Firefox-Browser aus verwendet. Windows 7 und FSX Steam. Erfülle ich die Anforderungen nicht?

Sie braucht die App !! Es nützt nichts, wenn nur die Seite im Browser geöffnet ist, die Volanta App muss auch heruntergeladen und installiert werden. Wenn noch nicht verfügbar, muss der Google Authenticator auch auf Ihr Mobiltelefon installiert sein, Sie dann den QR-Code auf der Orbx-Volanta Login-Seite scannen und dann den 6-stelligen Auth-Code eingeben kann, der auf Ihr Mobiltelefon empfangen wurde, und die App starten kann. Dann wird die Option Simulatoren in den Einstellungen angezeigt. Dann erkennt es auch den Stammordner von MSFS2020 direkt.

Hi Ben

Just looking at the navdata on the pc and web version and I do have a navigraph subscription but I'm still only seeing the 1908 cycle not the current, is that feature active as mentioned in the precursor description or is it something yet to come..

Truly great tool love what it brings together 

I connected Volanta to my Navigraph account in order to use the latest data for the map. The connection was succesfully done according to the Volanta user messages. But the Map mode still indicates cycle 1908. I revoked and re-connected the connection to Navigraph several times, did not help.

Ruediger

I have a problem with the flighttime shown.

I have imported my flights from STKP but the flighttime is shown as a negative 19k hours.

If i browse through the time of the flights i dont see a - before any time so i wonder how this happens.

It took me around 8 hours to complete the import, is there any easy way to change this in the database to the real value?

The flighttime for me is the most important stat, would be great if this shows the right amount.

Seems you import the time right out of stkp, because i have the same problem there.

I think it would be better if you simply add the times of each flight instead, then this wouldnt happen.

image.png.9462f84652e16180f1fb72a11fa599ba.png

Edited by Senchay

On 2/3/2021 at 6:16 PM, Ebertr said:

I connected Volanta to my Navigraph account in order to use the latest data for the map. The connection was succesfully done according to the Volanta user messages. But the Map mode still indicates cycle 1908. I revoked and re-connected the connection to Navigraph several times, did not help.

Ruediger

same for me , still 1908

On 2/3/2021 at 6:16 PM, Ebertr said:

Ruediger

Dear all,

A fantastic tool! Thanks Orbx Team!!
But I also have this indication issue not displaying the up-to-date AIRAC cycle 2101 from my active navigraph subscription, despite a succesfully connection.

True, it seems Volanta does not need an up-to-date Airac circle to be fully functional... Just a tiny bit annoying  :P!

Joe.

Dear Volanta Team,

I am trying to register without success, receivin continuosly validation error from your server:

errors    
email    
0     "The email field is required."
type     "https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.5.1 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.5.1>"
title     "One or more validation errors occurred."
status     400
traceId     "|532096bb-4bb9deef18321114."

Please fix this problem to be able to finish my registration and go on.
Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Johann A.G. Baloghy
CEO & FOUNDER
VIRTUAL ARTIS AIRWAYS
www.V-ARS.net

2 hours ago, torpy68 said:

Hello,

When i try to install Volanta app to my PC i see message: you internet connection is unavailable. So i cant install it.

But internet is normaly working.

Any solutions for this?

Hi torpy68!

I am not an expert, but:

- perhaps a false positive? Try to exclude the installer(*) from your anti-virus ((*)volenta.exe)?

- are you launch of the program in "administrator" mode?

Hope it helps.

Cheers :D !

Hi. Volontà is a really great tool! I use it for my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and it is pretty perfect. The only thing I noted to be improved is related to the flight plan to import from Microsoft Flight Simulator: in order to see the destination airport I have to important it two times: the first time, when I import it from the right folder I see the departure airport only. So if I click on “Edit Flight Plan” and I import it for second time, I see destination airport and all other data, like the remaining distance or the estimated time to arrive. 
Kind Regards. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just installed and getting set up... There doesn't seem to be a concept of Home Base for aircraft, I hope you'll add this in a future update (and to be able to sort aircraft by home/away).

thanks

• 4 weeks later...