Another MSFS airport

wombat

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Another MSFS airport
57 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Assuming you mean the star next your post?

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 21.20.11.png

It indicates posts you have made a comment in and it being "ghosted" means no new posts since your last visit.

Hi Ed, now I'm going to completely hijacking the thread :)

What does the checkmark mean which is appearing since a few days beside the likes one received? E. g. you have currently a 30 beside the checkmark.

8 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Hi Ed, now I'm going to completely hijacking the thread :)

What does the checkmark mean which is appearing since a few days beside the likes one received? E. g. you have currently a 30 beside the checkmark.

Members solved count

On 10/18/2020 at 9:07 AM, wombat said:

when are the members who have supported Orbx from the start going to get Perth Airport for P3D v5, seems like everything that comes out now is for MSFS.

I'm sorry but the start of this was FSX not P3D v.5 over 10 years ago. Us still FSX users ( well me ) gets no more scenery and have to wait for MSFS to mature to switch sims as I have no intention to switching over to P3D or XPlane. Plain and simple MSFS is the future even in its early stages now. There is probably enough support over there already that had the older sims over the years that used Orbx products. Get on board or get left behind no one want's to develop for legacy sims anymore at least not scenery wise.

Archived