Florence not working to start a new flight from, OK to land there from somewhere else

I am having issues with Florence as well, it crashes the sim.  It is Ok if you fly to land there but not for departure.  I did delete rolling cache as per reply in another post but makes no difference.  I do not want to clear my community folder as everything else works just fine.  Orbx you have an issue with Florence and an update would be greatly appreciated please especially as a new product and only purchased today. 

Hello,

you should be aware that Orbx Direct is the sales medium but the product is by

Gaya Simulations and you will need to approach them for product support.

A Google search for "Gaya Simulations" will find the site and you can then click on

Support, at the lower right hand side of the page.

8 hours ago, LaurieLourensz said:

I am having issues with Florence as well, it crashes the sim.  It is Ok if you fly to land there but not for departure.  I did delete rolling cache as per reply in another post but makes no difference.  I do not want to clear my community folder as everything else works just fine.  Orbx you have an issue with Florence and an update would be greatly appreciated please especially as a new product and only purchased today. 

I have the same problem as what you have.

Hi Nick, thanks for this, maybe I have to be more aware of buying products from a third party in future.  I do feel that if Orbx is marketing their product they also have a responsibility that the product works, I say this as with so much new release I wonder now if product is tested adequately before we part with our hard earned money.  Nick you have always helped me and I acknowledge that with thanks.  Laurie

Archived