MK Studios EIDW Dublin, EIDL Donegal and LEPA Palma de Mallorca Airports now available on OrbxDirect

Orbx

MK Studios have added an additional 3 airports to OrbxDirect and to celebrate are offering a 30% discount here for 1 week only.

5f796c64f079e.jpg

Palma de Mallorca Airport  is one of the most popular summer destinations in Europe served by many different airlines like Ryanair, Jet2, Vueling or TUI.

Purchase Here

$24.47 AUD (Normally $34.95 AUD)

US$17.46 | €14,86 | £13.41

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

5f796ed50627b.jpg

Visit Dublin, the major airport of Ireland as well as a significant base for long haul flights to the USA as well as the Middle East.

Purchase Here

$24.47 AUD (Normally $34.95 AUD)

US$17.46 | €14,86 | £13.41

5f7970537f570.jpg

Visit Donegal Airport is located 2 NM south-west of Bunbeg in Carrickfinn, a townland in The Rosses, a district in north-west County Donegal, Ireland. The airport is on the county's north-west coast. about a 15-minute drive from Dungloe and Gweedore and 45 minutes from Letterkenny. It is popularly known within County Donegal as Carrickfinn Airport.

Purchase Here

$17.47 AUD (Normally $24.95 AUD)

US$12.47 | €10,61 | £9.58

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bought EIDW yesterday for P3D4/5, superb addon, I used this last about 1 year ago to see family, also my test flight is always EGGD-EIDW....all looks great except the grass(color is out)....the airport itself and the PBR looks lovely.....really pleased.....like the look of Donegal but spent way to much in the last few weeks it'll have to wait.....

thanks Nick. I noticed to late that i posted it in a wrong topic. So I postend an own ticket and Doug from your team already resolved it - had to verify the files again and than re-initiate the sim-connection, after that it worked perfectly fine :). 

dont konw why it messed up in the first place but many thanks for you and your teams fast help and cant wait now to explore EIDW in depth :).

cheers 

Jacob

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Quick question regarding Palma de Mallorca.  According to the website and Orbx Central, Orbx is offering LEPA v1.0.0, but AFAIK the current version is v1.01 (announced by MK Studios on their Facebook page as available on 17th May 2020) - this free update includes some key fixes and additional features compared to the v1.0.0 offering. 

So, if I purchase LEPA v1.0.0 via Orbx, will I be able to access the v1.01 free update via the Orbx site? Or if that's not possible, will I be able to access the v1.01 update for free directly from the MK Studios website (and if the latter, what proof of purchase info. from Orbx will be required to do so)?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

kjwebb