MSFS 20 - Leeds Bradford airport crashing msfs

Soon as i get within 2nm of the airport msfs crashes, i had to delete the airport folder to land.. I then deleted cashe after landing  and It said there was an update for this airport, i downloaded it and soon as i started to roll off the runway it crashed msfs everytime, i have now had to remove the airport leeds bradford again to be able to leave???

MSFS - Steam version
packages on separate drive

Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce your experience so it will be hard to determine the cause.

Please advise if it is when you are approaching a particular runway like 14 or 32 or both.

Also time of day, MSFS settings, plane, weather additional addons like some kind of Navaid, ATC etc, Real Traffic, AI traffic or no traffic all of which could influence a crash

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I.E MSFS 2020 CRASHES ON LANDING OR TAKING OFF ON ANY RUNWAY ON EGNM. SIMULATOR WAS WORKING O.K PRIOR TO DOWN LOADING THE JAPANESE UPDATE? ON FLYING THE JAPAN SORTIE IT CRASHED AFTER AROUND ONE HOUR OF FLIGHT TIME, NOT BEEN RIGHT SINCE?

HUTCHRIM

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem. CTD as soon as I leave the airport boundary and on approach CTD as soon as I reach the airport boundary.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled three times now and still this happens. all my other airports seem O.K.

This seems to be happening since about the time of the Japan update, as it was O.K. before then.

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

If you are using a rolling cache, please try the same thing with it disabled.

One customer reported a similar thing but at a different airport and traced his

problem to a rogue aircraft addon texture configuration entry.

If you have any additional textures, try removing them from your Community folder.

If the problem still persists, try removing everything else from your Community

folder.

In each case, please restart MSFS.

Archived