TE Florida Trees

JoseCFII

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Could you pls post the coordinates to see how it looks on my setup?. I explored a bit the entire state and did not see anything similar, but better would be to check it out.

Cheers, Ed

Take off from KTLH (notice how bumpy it is) then head west and you will see plenty of tress. Mine are all the above color.

2 hours ago, JoseCFII said:

Take off from KTLH (notice how bumpy it is) then head west and you will see plenty of tress. Mine are all the above color.

Look at the pics over the area. I took off from KTLH RWY27 (heading West) and flew right to the west (HDG 270) for about twenty minutes. I also didn't observe any bumps during take-off from KTLH.

I suggest you perform a "Verify Files" action to make sure your download went right, probably you have some data corrupted.

Cheers, Ed

2020-9-9_20-55-27-326.jpg

2020-9-9_20-56-45-881.jpg

2020-9-9_20-57-13-608.jpg

2020-9-9_20-58-54-331.jpg

2020-9-9_21-0-5-273.jpg

Hi Guys,

It really helps to have coordinates in the screenshots. I couldn't find the location with "the two round lakes" in the initial screenshot.

Anyway: Both the screenshots from Jose and Ed indicate that the autogen is just not displaying on some tiles. This is of course not how it's supposed to look - the overall tree density should be much denser. Like this screenshot I have just taken off KTLH:

image.thumb.png.4105a5811dfc126d21a6498f4baf8a10.png

Also note that P3D v5 loves to overexpose things - particularly around noon. For your reference: This screenshot has been taken in P3D 4.5, ~10am, 21th June.

Again to the autogen issue: Please have a look at #2 here.

Bests,

Sascha

51 minutes ago, Sascha Normann said:

Hi Guys,

It really helps to have coordinates in the screenshots. I couldn't find the location with "the two round lakes" in the initial screenshot.

Anyway: Both the screenshots from Jose and Ed indicate that the autogen is just not displaying on some tiles. This is of course not how it's supposed to look - the overall tree density should be much denser. Like this screenshot I have just taken off KTLH:

image.thumb.png.4105a5811dfc126d21a6498f4baf8a10.png

Also note that P3D v5 loves to overexpose things - particularly around noon. For your reference: This screenshot has been taken in P3D 4.5, ~10am, 21th June.

Again to the autogen issue: Please have a look at #2 here.

Bests,

Sascha

I'm also seeing loss of AG & 3D lights. I never had this issue before with any TE add-on. Otherwise i would have know how to fix it.

I love TE-FL. My only issues of concern are loss of AG & 3D lighting, white roads, and I have to make FT KTPA fully compatible with TE-FL. I have double Skyway Bridge and mesh issues at KTPA that are causing mesh morphing. I beg, I implore, I supplicate! Please help me make FT KTPA compatible with TE-FL.

Aside from these issues, that I'm confident will be resolved, this TE release is epic!

Thank you for the assistance.

3 hours ago, Sascha Normann said:

Anyway: Both the screenshots from Jose and Ed indicate that the autogen is just not displaying on some tiles

Hello:

Certainly, my autogen sliders are intentionally a bit to the left, to avoid performance loss. In some parts of the scenery I've noticed a negative impact on FPS. I'm still experimenting with the sliders.

Thanks, Ed

13 hours ago, larryisenor said:

Trees are changing to fall colours. If you move the date before Sept 1 they will be green. Only happens in north half of state.

Larry

Just FYI, there are no fall colors here in Florida. Maybe a fix is needed?

Darn. You're right Ed. I've never seen any fall color in Florida but it looks like I just haven't been in the right places at the right times  these past 20 years. I did a quick look around the web and found out that I didn't know what I was talking about. I Learn something new every day...........Doug

1 hour ago, W2DR said:

Darn. You're right Ed. I've never seen any fall color in Florida but it looks like I just haven't been in the right places at the right times  these past 20 years. I did a quick look around the web and found out that I didn't know what I was talking about. I Learn something new every day...........Doug

No problem Doug, our State is certainly big, there are places I've never been before and I guess I'll never visit.

Cheers, Ed

Archived