Orbx LOWI msfs not showing up at all in the sim

I bought the Orbx innsbruck for msfs yesterday and it doesnt show up in the sim. There are no terminals or anything in the sim. I have 3 things in my community folder and 2 of them work perfectly. However i am baffled on why the innsbruck scenery wont work at all. i have tried verifying files and reinstalling in Orbx central and still nothing.image.png.5300bc6f3d20c812333a98a4486e251e.pngunknown.thumb.png.53d44be119cd5eae4b04ec9753e8bf26.png 

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Orbx LOWI msfs not showing up at all in the sim

%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

There is a content.xml and it should have:

<Package name="asobo-airport-lowi-innsbruck" active="false"/>

<Package name="Orbx-airport-lowi-innsbruck" active="true"/>

If not, you can edit that yourself. But make a backup of the content.xml first.

3 hours ago, Cygnific said:

%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

There is a content.xml and it should have:

<Package name="asobo-airport-lowi-innsbruck" active="false"/>

<Package name="Orbx-airport-lowi-innsbruck" active="true"/>

If not, you can edit that yourself. But make a backup of the content.xml first.

i checked in that file, and both were on true, however after i changed it and restarted the sim it still didnt work

I bought the Orbx innsbruck for msfs yesterday and it doesnt show up in the sim. There are no terminals or anything in the sim. I have 3 things in my community folder and 2 of them work perfectly. However i am baffled on why the innsbruck scenery wont work at all. i have tried verifying files and reinstalling in Orbx central and still nothing.If you need my transaction ID tell me.image.png.5300bc6f3d20c812333a98a4486e251e.pngunknown.thumb.png.53d44be119cd5eae4b04ec9753e8bf26.png 

Archived