Orbx KBUR unplayable

I created this forum account just to post this/get some help out with it.  Bottom line is that Orbx KBUR has caused the largest FPS hit/difference out of any sim and addon combo I have ever run.  Is anyone else experiencing this? It was the airport I was most excited for in MSFS so I am hoping to have the performance issue figured out ho(hopefully without taking out the details that make it a nice addon in the first place). 

Thanks for pointing out the posts made so far about the same issue.

I ask that any further reports on the performance issues some are having be posted into the topic I made  so that any responses can be consolidated and remove the need to post replies in all of the posts.

The dev is looking into the issue but please be aware it is not the same for all users, it could be the scenery, it could be a cache issue, it could be a MSFS issue in that area, it could be MSFS settings issue for some users etc, etc so it is something that requires a forensic investigation rather than a wholesale  revamp. 

@Matteo Veneziani for noting please

I can fly out of it fine to the other Orbx addon KSBA, but 2 times I tried the return flight and on approach Runway 08 FPS just dropped into single digits, it is unflyable ATM.

It's not a VRAM problem, I looked, its just when you get close and its like hitting a wall.

I will repeat flying out of KBUR to KSBA is no problem.

BTW I am on the latest Drivers for MSFS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived