London football stadiums?

1 hour ago, BeltwayBlue said:

Always loved flying over Stamford Bridge for a London City approach with your GB South products. Any chance you all can bring the stadiums into the London scenery pack? Or is there some licensing issue keeping them out (booooooooo, if so).

Cheers

Probably a minor object:blink:

Stamford Bridge is definitely a minor object. :P (from a gooner's perspective).

Seriously though, would be nice to have the stadiums show up (other than Wembley and the one in Stratford). But good job Orbx anyhow. 

Agree, nice to see Wembley and London Stadium added in 3D and I'm enjoying GA sightseeing around London.  In the next update it would be good to see at least Chelsea and Spurs added as well given the size of those stadia.  On the sporting theme, would be nice to see the Wimbledon tennis complex in there properly too (apologies if it's in there but I missed it).

If you're feeling generous, the other London stadiums >20,000 would make sense to throw in as 3D models at some point also.....Charlton, Palace, Fulham and Millwall.

Maybe a sprucing up of Lords cricket ground too.  Alright, I'll stop now. Good product though :) 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:33 PM, Badl4ndz said:

Currently, only Emirates :), Wembley & London Stadium are modelled. The rest of the football stadiums are flat

Hi @Badl4ndz I don't have the update yet but I did notice this staduim looking lovely, not sure which one it was though. Is it Emirates (Arsenal)?

2020-08-22-14.jpg

Archived