Orbx LOWI floating statics

I have many Orbx products for X plane, love them. On the strength of the excellent ones I already own, I purchased LOWI for MSFS 2020. I have floating statics now, aircraft, buses etc.

Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance

ORBX floating statics LOWI.jpg

Thanks, that worked for me too. Following another thread I realised also that Orbx LOWI had been installed in the main folder rather than "community". I had purchased Orbx LOWI directly through MSFS rather that Orbx. I moved the folder to community, restarted, all is well now

25 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

Thanks guys, we hadn't come across this issue before, but glad to know how to sort it. Just for my reference - was this purchased from OrbxDirect or the Microsoft FlightSim Marketplace? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thank you for quick response. I also purchased via MS Store. But in future I will purchase direct via Orbx

The scenery looks good but there are a lot of floating lights over the field. Purchased through orbxdirect and installed using central. about 500ft above the field. I will add a screen shot after this flight. on my way to London city from lowi. this was a midnight flight so i didn't see much other than the lights.

the ground objects at the field looked fine however.

5 hours ago, Bazza321 said:

The scenery looks good but there are a lot of floating lights over the field. Purchased through orbxdirect and installed using central. about 500ft above the field. I will add a screen shot after this flight. on my way to London city from lowi. this was a midnight flight so i didn't see much other than the lights.

the ground objects at the field looked fine however.

Is this what you're seeing? If so, it's a sim issue, not Orbx LOWI.

Archived