Tried to order your products from MSFS Marketplace

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious here, but one thing in Orbx Central's favor is that you can manage (and install) all of your Orbx content outside of MSFS2020, so that if you have any issues with the sim, you can reinstall the sim and not have to re-download all the scenery packs...

Having said that, I agree that you shouldn't be getting the 'Pending'. Both myself and many of my flight sim peers didn't.. maybe try a restart? I also think it may be on Microsoft's side..   

Orbx isn't the only vendor of DLC.  Although I like Orbx content it isn't the be-all and end-all.  I want all my DLC centralised and consistent. 

I've restarted a good 20 times since it started happening but I agree the problem is very likely on Microsoft's side. 

I just thought Orbx should be aware  as I expect there are plenty of people who haven't even heard of Orbx before who might be trying to buy from the sim and giving up.  I've had no luck tracking down any sort of Microsoft support for the problem as yet so it's not likely to be fixed for me any time soon.

If you are getting a 'pending' message when trying to purchase anything through the in-game market place and bought FS2020 through Steam, you will need to enable the Steam overlay in game.  Go into settings in Steam and the 'in-game' in the menu, then tick 'enable the steam overlay in game'.  You will need to use your Steam wallet to purchase content from the marketplace, so you may have to set that up as well. 

I tried to order the carenado cessna 182 on the MSFS marketplace, but it keeps on telling me "failed to purchase" and I also tried the Flightbeam Denver version  with the same results. I was able to order the airport through the Flightbeam website but there is no such an option for the Carenado airplane. I don't have any problem with the Orbx products because I use Orbx central and it works perfect. I tried contacting Microsoft but it was a waste of time. They didn't even had an answer and kept on transferring me until I finally  lost the call while waiting. At this point I still don't know what is the problem.

Archived