Orbx Central login process drives me crazy...

With the new Orbx Central which I think is much improved compared to the old version there's just one thing that I don't like:

Nearly every second time I open it I am asked me for the login data. So I open my password program, copy my ultrasecret hard to remember password. Then I grab my phone to enter the authentification data...

Isn't it possible to store the Login data on my local computer so that I don't have to enter that again and again ?

To be honest, this has discouraged me more than once to use Orbx Central...

Any suggestions ?

Almost the same here.  I have nothing cleaning cookies either.  I get this about one in every five logins, it's a pain but I think it's worth it for the security as I have almost all they produce and would hate to have my account compromised.

Monthly here ... and I don't seem to get the phone authentication prompt. Maybe I've never enabled that option <?> ... I didn't even know it was there ;-)

However - the months seem to fly by (no pun intended LOL) all too quickly and I keep forgetting my password as well. Yes ... I have to look it up each time, so I just pasted it into the name of the Orbx Central desktop shortcut - and lasso/copy/paste it each time. Totally insecure and all that, but...

Adam.

Archived