Police Cars backwards

8 hours ago, cbcdesign said:

Is there a fix yet for the Police cars driving backwards on UK roads in TE GB? 

I must have missed that one. Remind me of the Bug report that made mention of this anomaly. I only recall backwards traffic at Sumburgh which was fixed.

8 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I must have missed that one. Remind me of the Bug report that made mention of this anomaly. I only recall backwards traffic at Sumburgh which was fixed.

Not sure if there ever was a filed bug report but the Police cars on the motorways are driving backwards.

This seems to be in the 11.50 Beta. In 11.41 they are going the right way but not in XPB14. I have deleted then replaced the resources/default scenery folder completely with the version I have in 11.41 and the backwards police cars persists so its not caused by anything in the xp default scenery files.

Its a UK police car livery but I have not been able to find the texture from which it comes from so I cannot be 100% certain what's causing this but it has to be connected to TEGB because that's the only source for a UK police car object.  

OK just found it. Its the VolvoPolicecCarFlash.obj that is the problem.  I have added a comment hash in front of the library entry to prevent it showing for now until Orbx can sort it out once XP Beta is a release candidate.

57 minutes ago, cbcdesign said:

OK just found it. Its the VolvoPolicecCarFlash.obj that is the problem.  I have added a comment hash in front of the library entry to prevent it showing for now until Orbx can sort it out once XP Beta is a release candidate.

Thanks for the info.

A note for @Tony Wroblewski

Archived