Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  X-Plane 11

Screenshot:  See attached

Issue:  I have tried to figure out why the error has occurred. I used the central app, and I tried the verify files. any help would be appreciated. 

True Earth SS.PNG

central.log

@Bluesmaster2000     Hello,

Please  attach a copy of your "log.txt" file that is in your XP 11 Folder near the bottom of the list.

Then could you run the XP installer again and update so that it can replace any possible missing, or corrupted XP files.

If your not using a beta copy of XP 11 then don't check the beta box.

9 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

@Bluesmaster2000     Hello,

Please  attach a copy of your "log.txt" file that is in your XP 11 Folder near the bottom of the list.

Then could you run the XP installer again and update so that it can replace any possible missing, or corrupted XP files.

If your not using a beta copy of XP 11 then don't check the beta box.

I will run the installer tomorrow night.  But I have attached the XP11Log. Thanks! 

Log.txt

@Bluesmaster2000

Hi. There are now 2 elements to your inquiry. One  is the XP error message that has nothing to do with Orbx but is a file that is being reported as problematic.

You need to check in XP Resources/default scenery/default atc to ensure you have that file and confirm what size it is. it is supposed to be Size on Disk reading:

234MB 6 Files 4 folders. Please confirm yours is the same.

Regarding the Keep or Overwrite option with the XP installer indicates you have modified some files, maybe a default plane or lighting or something similar. If you are unsure then you could make a new second install of XP on a temporary basis, and extract the default scenery folder, put that in your current XP version and delete the the rest of the new XP installation. That way you would also be keeping any mods that you may have made but cannot recall what they were. Long winded but offered as a suggestion to allow your XP copy to be repaired.

The second aspect is regarding "Is this what it is supposed to look like" in your pic.

As long as you have exactly the same settings in XP as Sentry11 then it would not be a direct screenshot comparison.

The one thing about the TE series is that you need the World Objects setting at maximum to get all the autogen, buildings and POIs to appear.

5 hours ago, Bluesmaster2000 said:

@Sentry11 I did get rid of the errror message, I will try to increase the world objects any other setting reccos? 

Regarding settings.

As high as possible for your hardware to cope with is the suggestion I have.

Be aware that World Objects at Max is really the only way to go with TE series scenery. Have Shadows at minimum, Reflections at Minimum, Texture Quality at High or above and the same with HDR.

It really does depend on your hardware capability.

Archived