Burbank Floating Buildings

I just installed Burbank for V4, I don't have SoCal but over the Universal Studios area I have these floating buildings. I saw the thread about elevation issues and tried to put KBUR into vector and that didn't do anything. Any ideas on what is causing this?

BUR.jpg

I tried to check vector and couldn't come up with anything. Enabled or Disabled. I reinstalled the scenery and did notice the condition changes when the AFCAD is selected from static to not, there was still the fragmented building clutter but much less of it. I did check the mesh as well and set to 5 and no changes....

BUR static.jpg

I had the same issue. I placed KBUR above Orbx Libraries in priority in the scenery library and that solved it for me. I also have random patches of night textures around the entire LA area also. Has anyone had any luck getting rid of those? I am not using Southern Cal, just Global base

12 hours ago, mofasho said:

I had the same issue. I placed KBUR above Orbx Libraries in priority in the scenery library and that solved it for me. I also have random patches of night textures around the entire LA area also. Has anyone had any luck getting rid of those? I am not using Southern Cal, just Global base

How do you unlock the libraries to put it above it?

1 hour ago, PilotZing said:

How do you unlock the libraries to put it above it?

Great question, I've never been able to figure that out. Mine are not locked because I use the option to have my Orbx files installed directly into P3D

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

that could be this:

Thank you Nick! That solved the texture issue. However the floating objects above Universal have reappeared despite going away initially after placing KBUR above ORBXLIBRARIES in the scenery foler.

25 minutes ago, mofasho said:

Thank you Nick! That solved the texture issue. However the floating objects above Universal have reappeared despite going away initially after placing KBUR above ORBXLIBRARIES in the scenery foler.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, hopefully this can be fixed. I did a flight into BUR and they weren't there but if launch P3D into BUR directly they seem to be there.

5 minutes ago, PilotZing said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, hopefully this can be fixed. I did a flight into BUR and they weren't there but if launch P3D into BUR directly they seem to be there.

Thanks for the info. I'll do a flight into KBUR and see if I have the same result. I just reinstalled the airport to try to fix the floating objects and the night/black textures reappeared again lol. Once I ever get this installed right it will be a great scenery to enjoy.

2 minutes ago, mofasho said:

Thanks for the info. I'll do a flight into KBUR and see if I have the same result. I just reinstalled the airport to try to fix the floating objects and the night/black textures reappeared again lol. Once I ever get this installed right it will be a great scenery to enjoy.

Hi make sure to have simulator mesh set 5mt, this could solve the floating issue. I think the night issue is not something related to burbank scenery.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi make sure to have simulator mesh set 5mt, this could solve the floating issue. I think the night issue is not something related to burbank scenery.

Cheers

Thanks Matteo, I will give it a try once I get the other issue sorted out.

• 3 weeks later...

Got excited today to see that there was an update to KBUR.  I thought that maybe it was going to fix the floating building problems.  However, alas, they are still there, pieces of buildings floating above the city.  Have there been any developments on this issue, or did I blow my money on this product?

Archived