TE Sceneries Not Loading On Approach

9 hours ago, orbmoke said:

Ok, I removed those 3 items above from the plugin folder. Then I started XP. Then I closed down XP. Then I opened up my Central App and verified the files for TE Oregon. Before I did that I noticed that there was a green tick against TE Oregon HD. Anyway, the result of doing that was that I had a successful flight from CYVR TO KPDX, this time TE Oregon scenery DID load up and everything looked fine.

So, what do you suggest now? I'm just curious as to why Sentry11 suggested that I move the 3rd party Casablanca scenery out of my Custom Scenery folder. Has that shown to cause clashes with the Orbx stuff?

So now I have verified ALL the USA TE scenery (Oregon was the last one done). Now I just need to keep an eye open in case this problem re-occurs. Do I put back those 3 items into my plugin folder, or should I keep them out? Also, can I return the Casablanca airport scenery to my Custom Scenery folder, or does that need to be kept out as well?

As far as I am concerned you can now start putting back your other addons. I suggest not all at once but one by one and continue to do test flights to ensure that your Orbx addons are loading OK.

I am going to ask @Nick Cooper to now close this thread as we have proved that there is nothing wrong with the Orbx addons. 

Should your issue recur then you know needs to be done. That is run verify Files again. As to why your issue occurred in the first place will always remain an unknown.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

As far as I am concerned you can now start putting back your other addons. I suggest not all at once but one by one and continue to do test flights to ensure that your Orbx addons are loading OK.

I am going to ask @Nick Cooper to now close this thread as we have proved that there is nothing wrong with the Orbx addons. 

Should your issue recur then you know needs to be done. That is run verify Files again. As to why your issue occurred in the first place will always remain an unknown.

Ok Jon and Sentry11 - thanks for all your help.

Archived