Gold Coast : Airport ground textures popping in low distance

Hello,

I've just purshased the Gold coast city scene and gold coast airports this morning, I'm running P3Dv5 hotfix1, the airports are set to work with AUv2 and Gold Coast city scene.
I'm seeing a weird ground texture popping on and on while I'm climbing on take off, and same with landing, in both YBCG and YSPT.

My settings are set with high quality textures, 2048x2048pxl. I don't have this problem in any other Orbx airports. It feels like the original texture of Gold coast are conflicting with the airports textures, so I've tried to put the airports above Gold coast city scene in the scenery order, but it didn't changed anything.

I'm joining screencap of the issue so you can see what I mean by popping textures...

2020-5-14_17-7-47-30.jpg

2020-5-14_17-8-1-592.jpg

2020-5-14_17-8-13-773.jpg

2020-5-14_17-8-31-105.jpg

2020-5-14_17-8-39-955.jpg

2020-5-14_17-19-44-567.jpg

2020-5-14_17-19-50-635.jpg

2020-5-14_17-19-55-366.jpg

2020-5-14_17-20-3-197.jpg

Hello Nick,

It was not so I've putted it back, but it seems that anytime I open Orbx central, it mess with the order of scenery and put it back down the goldcoast city scene...
I've installed Goldcoast into an external library, at the begining I've installed both goldcoast and the airport in that external library but then in the scenery library it appeared in grey and I couldn't move it ( so at first, right after the installation, the scenery order was wrong, the airports were down the cityscene and it seems that central want it this way...).

So my question is : is there a way to make sure that the two airports stay above the cityscene, even if I open Orbx Central?
And second question, when we use external library with Orbx central, is there any way to move the product up or down into the scenery library settings within p3dv5?

Thanks for your help!

Best

M

As I've had the exact same issue before and posted it here, as have some others... Orbx Central does not apply the correct order for the airport and Cityscene, it will invariably put the Cityscene above the airport (I've done about 4 reinstalls of P3D V5 now, same scenery order every time). Might be something to look into to prevent more of these topics.

7 hours ago, Prpn said:

As I've had the exact same issue before and posted it here, as have some others... Orbx Central does not apply the correct order for the airport and Cityscene, it will invariably put the Cityscene above the airport (I've done about 4 reinstalls of P3D V5 now, same scenery order every time). Might be something to look into to prevent more of these topics.

Same issue for me too. In fact, it seems like every time I tweak the config of an Orbx scenery the scenery.cfg file gets automagically reordered. Not sure if that’s what suppose to happen?

I can confirm this issue.  I must say I don't have a "lucky" hand. After my (reported) problems in US PNW I thought lets fly in Australia for a while. Gold Coast was my first try ...

Archived