Hello,

I have read the known issues but just want to check if this is part of it. I have installed Orbx Trees HD and noticed that 50% of the trees in P3Dv5 are looking too bright (like fluorescent).  I have reduced brightness and saturation to 80% as well as bloom to 20% in the settings but nothing changes...

thank you,

Greg

Might be related to the fact that in v5, all and everything is now PBR materials, including autogen buildings, trees and ground textures. Most probably, Orbx needs to adjust their Orbx Trees accordingly...

15 minutes ago, cassis87 said:

Yes I did disable it....  but enhanced atmospheric is ON.

Thanks

Dissable Enhanced atmospherics .

Pixelated edges around trees and buildings, against clouds or background terrain, when Enhanced Atmospherics is active (note that LM note this feature as "Beta" and therefore still being improved upon)

7 minutes ago, kungsangun said:

I had that exact problem. Bright green trees speckled about the landscape.  Looked horrible.  I re-installed HD trees and re-synced Orbx and that seemed to have fixed it.

Hope that works for you.

This did the trick for me as well. I had bright, light green trees that looked like garbage. A reinstall of Trees HD fixed it for me.

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

those were probably the default P3D "speed trees", that are not to everyone's taste.

They are nothing to do with Orbx.

Actually you must be right as only 50% of the trees were flashy green. Now that I have disabled enhanced atmosphere, things look better !

Thank you all.

Archived