Just a Couple...

Kev D

I like these but does Luminary’s 4 force the eagle into just about every scene?  I like it, it’s just in the first one, man that bird would ruin that plane.  I worked a lot of bird strikes in real life, and I’ve seen some very creepy stuff with them.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I like these but does Luminary’s 4 force the eagle into just about every scene?  I like it, it’s just in the first one, man that bird would ruin that plane.  I worked a lot of bird strikes in real life, and I’ve seen some very creepy stuff with them.

Nope....I was just playing with the eagle......I’m starting  to go “stir-crazy” with this lockdown!  I’m glad you are better, Jack.

Kev

58 minutes ago, Kev D said:

Nope....I was just playing with the eagle......I’m starting  to go “stir-crazy” with this lockdown!  I’m glad you are better, Jack.

Kev

Thanks Kev.  I have very strong opinions so I won’t post them.  Not much has really changed for us, only things that have changed is canceled doctors appointments, less driving, and worst of all, can’t hike in my park.  I’ve hiked something like 6.5 miles a day for 13 years, up to over 10,500 miles.  I really miss my park but this too shall pass.  Eventually.

Archived