unable to install Orbx

najibus

Unable to update  ( or even reinstall ) ORX Libraries ;  Download  interrups and getting message : " connection interrupted , retry again " I have  been retrying for 48 hours ; Thanks for help

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Having problem  for days with installation of Orbx libraries  (" Connction interrupted ; Retry" ) , i deleted  all Orbx  files +  all  Orbx AppData entries , ,rebooted , then reinstalled  Orbx Direct . BUT still impossible to install any Orbx stuff : Orbx Base , Orbx libraies ..... Always the  same messge : " Connection interrupte ; Retry" ; I disabled Windows firewall and  Windows Defender , but no way to install;  Please HELP

Yes i can download this file with my browser ; But trying yesterday to resolve my problem I deleted all Orbx files and its AppData  entries, reinstalled Orbx Central , but no way to reinstall any Orbx product : Base , Libraies , Regions , airports ... Always the  same problem : " Connection interrupted , Retry "

Thanks for your answer and Help

Hello,

If you can download the file in the browser, this suggests that something is preventing Orbx Central from downloading the files.

Please try the following:

Downloads are slow or not completing
There are many factors that affect the download speed in Central. Slow download speeds are often caused by the location Central is writing files to. Devices such as USB drives or failing hard drives are common causes for this issue. Try to change your temporary location (Orbx Central, Settings, Downloader) and attempt an installation again.

Hello

Still noway to install Libraries and other stuff.  I changed my temporary location -> same problem . Re-installed Orbx central -> same problem ; Firewall off , Windows Defender  off-> same problem.  Only  Global Base , North California  and Southern California were possible to install but through manual download , but no use without the Libraries . Is ther a way to manualy dowload and install the Libraries  ? ??? 

Thanks for your HELP

Capture d’écran (5).png

Capture d’écran (6).png

Thank you for not Helping >:(  Orbx Central is rubbish >:(  Fortunatly FTX Central 3 is a little help : able to dowload some products with it , but not the important and EXPENSIVE ones : 

TE Great Britain , TE Netherlands , Open LC Africa , Honolulu:angry:

Hello,

you had stated that you had given up and left.

If in fact you still want support, please install Orbx Central again, attempt to install a product and

if you encounter the error message again, please post an up to date copy of the central.log file.

Thanks.

Hi

Please make sure your sim is not running.

Then go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

Then go to the location you designated for backups and delete the "orbxlibs" folder.

Then go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function.

Then try again.

1. Ensure your .net framework is updated with versions 2,3 and 4, using the tool found at the link.  http://www.asoft.be/prod_netver.html

2. Ensure your UAC is turned off, and that you are running as administrator.

3. Check and\or disable your antivirus and be sure it is not being blocked.

4. Have a close look in your computers program list for any other antivirus programs that may have been installed without your knowledge.

5. Ensure your windows firewall is allowing the app.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 10:39 AM, Ben McClintock said:

Can you download this file manually in your browser?

https://orbxcdn.com/v4//orbxlibs/b5a44a82-0e60-45e0-b0e4-b1b3cca2dfa5.c.zip

Hi Ben,I have this problem and have done everything that Doug,and Mitchell have said (no improvement) what am I supposed to do with this download that you are referring to please ?

Best regards

Keith

• 7 months later...

Archived