Random water everywhere

Hello,

recently someone else asked this and then discovered that in fact there were a great many ponds and pools

in the real world where he was in the simulator.

If you can rule that out first and then provide coordinates, if you still think that there is a problem, we can take another look. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I just updated my Orbx products Global, Vector, Library's and such. No I am getting black tiles with night lights and street lights. I get a lot of black water within water. Also I am getting portions of town and cities that have bright colors magentas, pinks pastels and so on. I encountered this on my flight from KSEA to KSFO. I encountered this a few years ago and got it fixed. Its been so long ago I cant quite remember. I just updated my library's yesterday and not sure what should be checked regarding water in Vector.

Thanks

Mike Stout 

Hello,

for the water, please untick the frozen water in winter in the Vector control panel.

For the other problems, please take a look at the topic below.

It is for FSX but should work for P3D v3, which I assume that you are using?

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2020 at 3:42 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

for the water, please untick the frozen water in winter in the Vector control panel.

For the other problems, please take a look at the topic below.

It is for FSX but should work for P3D v3, which I assume that you are using?

I have the same issue. Running P3D V.3 (latest) and I'm also getting the random water issue. Verified Global base, Europe landclass and Scotland. Still random water....

P3D3-2021-jun-12-001.jpg

On a related note... I suddenly have high rise buildings in my SAK scenery. 

Only thing I can think of is a messed up Terrain cfg. If I delete it, will P3D rebuild it and then by running the verify files with central will it add the necessary entries?

P3D3-2021-jun-13-001.jpg

Okay. I have verified every Orbx scenery I have, (And the objects library. including a new terrain cfg.) Still Random High Rise buildings in the SAK areas that look like they are swampy (Transposed texture somewhere?) Similar issue in the Ketchikan area outside of the PAKT scenery Haven't checked for the random water in the UK yet (no time to sim this week but will check later.) Right now SAK is unflyable for the Immersion loss. Getting a bit frustrated here.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I'm still getting the odd messed up texture in other parts of the world. Orbx England, Vector/Base NA Landclass etc. I didn't have this in my old P3D V1.4 install on my old dead system. Something V3.X specific or maybe one of the updates of the terrain cfg. from you guys?