buildings are missing

Nola

Hello

before, I had FSX and I downloaded small aiports from North America (about 15 ), everything was perfect and beautiful

now, I have FS SE , I downloaded the same airports, and many objects are missing ( buildings ), not the same that the pictures  we see when downloading; I have ai traffic, not everywhere,  may be it's normal

my libraries are well installed and update, but not every thing is installed; I feel that the buildings I have are the buildings of FSX , not Orbx 

have you a solution ? thanks 

I couldn't unistall FSX, just erase FSX, may be there is a mix between FSX and FSX SE 

1 hour ago, Nola said:

I couldn't unistall FSX, just erase FSX

Hello Nola, welcome to the forums.

There may still be the FSX entry in your registry which could misplace your new Airports installation, check out Nick's post to check for and remove that entry.

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

What happens if you chose FSX SE? Is that not what you have installed?

if I choose FSX SE, nothing changes, buildings are missing, Tweak FS FS Registry utility works well but I can't choose FSX instead of FSX SE 

the last line in Nick's post is " you should now see two choices in an FTX Central start menu ; select Microsoft Flight Simulator X "

may be it was in old FTX Central, because now, I told I was in FSX SE and I have no choice anymore

if no solution in two days, I think I shall make a clean install to get rid of different things in registry and have a clean installation 

Archived