corrupted ORBX files in P3D V4

perohijo

Hello.

I departed LOWI runway 26 and I got this corruption about 2 minutes after departure maintaining roughly same heading. I don't know whether this is a problem with the actual LOWI scenery, or whether is a problem with Open LC Europe or maybe even Germany South could be the culprit. Since I don't have any other add on installed other than ORBX, I'm pretty sure one of the 3 is causing this problem. I had similar problem before around Monterrey (KMRY) and I thought part of the problem was a defective video card. The card was replaced by the manufacturer and I reinstalled all the software again from scratch. I never got a response about that problem with a possible solution, so I hope I am requesting support the proper way. Since most of the time I can troubleshoot and fix the problems myself, I barely seldom request support, so I hope I'm doing it right. In any case, this seem to be happening only around this airport that I can see. 

Thanks

Update: I verified the files twice with same results. There are more corrupted sections all on the right side.

corrupted scenery departing lowi.png

default aircraft same problem same location.png

thanks for that! I guess the irony to me is I didn't know ORBX products needed compatibility with ORBX products. Just learned something new. I guess I thought they would be compatible with each other without worrying every time you install a new add on from the same developer. 

Hello David

I think Doug meant to check the control panel of the product to run the verification files tool and also to set it with compatibility with Germany South

Run the verification files tool and if it doesn't get fixed run the verification files tool for Europe Land class

Cheers

Carlos

38 minutes ago, perohijo said:

I guess the irony to me is I didn't know ORBX products needed compatibility with ORBX products. Just learned something new. I guess I thought they would be compatible with each other without worrying every time you install a new add on from the same developer. 

Hello,

there really is no irony.

Customers may have a selection of Orbx products and the control panel is there to allow the product to work with any combination of Orbx products, rather than just one.

In effect, this makes the product entirely compatible instead of only partially compatible, but it does require the customer to read and act on the user guide and operate the control panel as required.

Hello,

I have the same problem in this area. Running the verification tool for LOWI, Europe OpenLC, Germany South does not help for me as well. 

The sometimes even crashes due to this mesh bug. 

The only things I have installed in this area is LOWI (in compatible mod for Germany South), Germany South, Europe OpenLC, FTX Base and PILOTS FSGU NextGen. And I think the last one is the problem I think. I would like to deactivate the surroundings of LOWI scenery but there is no option (yet). 

Well, when I've had problems with Lowi what I do is to uninstall and reinstall and it gets fixed.

It has happened to me that running the verification files tool sometimes don't fix issues, why? not a clue then I do the uninstall/reinstall and works

Would you mind trying that for LOWI and revert with results, please?

Cheers

Carlos

I got it working with no problem. I did run  the file verification before requesting support, but I didn't know about running the configuration option to solve this kinds of issues.

Thank you all for your help and support!

I'm going to check NA as well to make sure it runs the right way.

Thanks

Archived