Chase plane, Immersion & precicitfx

wain71

Not sure where to post this as the section appears to be for people with issues.....

I have none of these products but even after looking around the site and various You tube vids I am still unsure if I need them......is chaseplane something that enhances the experiance and is it basic to set up?  I mostly fly Aerosoft  buses when not testing for JF but not sure if this is needed?

I see there is an immersion for the buses, anyone have any experiance with it? any issues regarding slowing the simdown?

I can't spell the next one sorry, precicitfx, does this work with most aircraft?

Thanks for any help and please be honest as if it does realy enhance then I will get them all...

Hi, let me explain Chase Plain, it's a camera view system, you can custom any-kind of view you want, outside or inside the plane, you can also move your camera in 100 of different ways.
On top when you have a new plane Chase Plane will detect it and you can download other user view from the community.

But the best thing is you can choose different position (view) at most if not all airport, like parking, gate, runway, this way you van explore airport and surrounding, you are basically a bird flying out of the plane. So your plane may be parked at the airport but you can go visit the town not to far away. As an example, Honolulu, you can cross the whole island in about 20 second if you want wile your  plane is still at the airport. Of course since I like to do movie it's a must for me. Please look at my Honolulu video and look carefully at all the view, they where all taken with Chase Plane.

As for PrecipitFX, it's a must for me, I love it and I see it as a more general version of the Immersion package for each plane like their other product.

Ben

I use it for screen shots.  You can move the camera independently to the aircraft rather than just slew around it, and in some cases (not sure what drives it), quite some distance from the aircraft.

Precipitfx is a no-brainer in my opinion.  Sooo much better than default rain/snow.

so I installed, set up 2 planes I used the most, and did a couple of flights, so far I love Chaseplane, still learning but up to now it's great.... the other one I guess will depend on the weather and atmospheric conditions......

4 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

1st shot via Chase Plane, not through eyes of "Bob"? 'Outside' shot?

2nd is the infamous Plum Island camper van!

Nice set

TTM

Trust me, it was Chase Plane.  I took the shot.  :-)  I don’t use Bob.

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

so I installed, set up 2 planes I used the most, and did a couple of flights, so far I love Chaseplane, still learning but up to now it's great.... the other one I guess will depend on the weather and atmospheric conditions......

fwiw, I turn the movement settings down to 0.3.  I find 1 too much. 

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

so I installed, set up 2 planes I used the most, and did a couple of flights, so far I love Chaseplane

Yea baby!!! :) I use to use EZDOK, less intuitive (the older version), they then did a better one but they had no rebate for existing customers.
I then bought Chase Plain and it's better period... don't forget to try other user view....

On 1/30/2020 at 11:36 AM, wain71 said:

I mostly fly Aerosoft  buses when not testing for JF

I forget, turn down the Airbus own view system, it can make P3D crash sometime, do a search in the Aerosoft forum how to do so. This will only happen if you have Chase Plane open at the same time as P3D and loading the A320 for first flight.

Found the link:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141216-ctd-at-start-up-chaseplane/

Archived