TrueEarth Great Britain SP1 (P3Dv4)

Benny

Good morning; I was trying to update this product True Earth Great Britain South using Central, but after scanning it successfully it stay in Paused mode for the downloading phase; is there anything else that has to be done? I heard that was a lighter version that is frame rate friendly.

Really appreciate your help

Rod

Sorry for dumb question but how do I download the update to TEGB South which I understand has just been released. In my account it doesn't indicate there is an update so I assume that it has been done automatically .
many thanks
Harold
NZ

22 hours ago, rcobos said:

Good morning; I was trying to update this product True Earth Great Britain South using Central, but after scanning it successfully it stay in Paused mode for the downloading phase; is there anything else that has to be done? I heard that was a lighter version that is frame rate friendly.

Really appreciate your help

Rod

Hi Rod, try shutting down Central ( also in your system tray hidden icons) and restarting, it normally resumes the download after it has been restarted. Has worked for me. Good luck.

Cheers Graeme :)

Just a quick note to Sascha and his team....

Thanks so much for SP1 in a timely manner with correcitons for all three parts of TEGB.  You even got the Tamar bridge realignment done!    I am looking forward to all the future work your team will be doing on the XP TrueEarth ports in the future!  Good job!

Rod

Archived