Easter Egg at KFHB, Fernandina andina Beach, FL

Stratocruiser

On our weekly Tuesday MP Flight at DC-3 Airways from KMCN, Middle Georgia Regional, to KFHB, Fernandina Beach FL, with T&G's at KVDI, and KSAV, I found an Easter Egg at the end when we taxied in to the ramp. I think it is in the default P3Dv4.5 scenery, but ORBX did a nice job here with their addon airports with static aircraft, buildings, and moving people too.

2020-1-14_15-11-16-421.jpg

2020-1-14_15-35-23-114.jpg

2020-1-14_15-55-19-930.jpg

2020-1-14_15-58-59-107.jpg

2020-1-14_15-53-21-831.jpg

Nice shots of a classic bird, I think I stumbled across an Easter Egg at Ft. Lewis Washington in the Impact Area, looks like artillery rounds exploding. I took some shots, not sure if I deleted them or not. Not even sure if its an Easter Egg.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:31 PM, lifejogger said:

That is a lot of DC-3s!!!!!!!!!!!  I flew with DC-3 Airways when it was first formed, my pilot number was #459.

We usually have about a dozen pilots in each of our four scheduled Multi Player flights show up. Right now we are running four different series of flights in different parts of the world. We have our own dedicated servers for going on line using SWIFT and of course Team Speak for voice coms. You should re join. I probably knew you when you were active but I do not recognize you as lifejogger.

Howard

On 1/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, M110A2 said:

Nice shots of a classic bird, I think I stumbled across an Easter Egg at Ft. Lewis Washington in the Impact Area, looks like artillery rounds exploding. I took some shots, not sure if I deleted them or not. Not even sure if its an Easter Egg.

I will go there and see if I can find them.

Howard

Archived