Orbx File Transfer from C to D Drive

stratfordman

I would like to be able to free up some space on my C Drive by transferring my Orbx files on to my D Drive.

I am therefore wondering if someone could help in describing, in simple terms, the best and reliable way to do this.

I am not a PC wonderkid so a simple explanation would be very welcome.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Michael

1 hour ago, stratfordman said:

I am not a PC wonderkid so a simple explanation would be very welcome.

Hello Michael,

this is a guide by Nick on creating a Symbolic Link.

You may find more posts by entering Symbolic Link in the search box on the Home page.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:14 PM, Smudger said:

Hello Michael,

this is a guide by Nick on creating a Symbolic Link.

You may find more posts by entering Symbolic Link in the search box on the Home page.

Could you post a link to that location please. In your response it says I don't have permission to read it!!  Thank you  cancel that...found it:)

3 hours ago, John John said:

Could you post a link to that location please. In your response it says I don't have permission to read it!!  Thank you  cancel that...found it:)

Jow did you open that link, John? I have the same problem you initially had. Or have just searched the forum?

Hi all,

An easier way to move products to another drive is using Orbx Central's "library" feature. You can create a library on another drive, then migrate products to it. I would recommend doing it one product at a time, and check in the simulator after migrating each product.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived