Two-Factor Code Authentication

Hi Team,

I've replaced my phone with a new one and I cant and don't remember how do I get the Two Factor Code.

Can you guys please help me I cant find any information on how to bypass the two factor or how to change it to a new phone etc. 

I just did a brand new install and would like to install OBRX this weekend.

Thanks,

Hugo

Hi Doug,

I just tried and still asks for the Two-Factor Code? Do I have to wait a bit more?

Thank you for remind me I forgot it was google authenticator, I will enable once I can login to the account. 

Thank you for helping me and for a quick reply, I really appreciate your help, just waiting to get back in to reinstall all my ORBX addons :P

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

I have managed to do a similar thing in that my device with the 2FA app lost all the settings, when I removed my screen lock. I did google this but couldn't find this post on the first few attempts so I attempted to raise a support tickect on orbxdirect however I have had no feedback to confirm it.

23 hours ago, paulk said:

Hi

Install Google Authenticator on your phone.

In Orbx Central select:

• Settings
  • My Account
  • Two-Factor Authentication (Enable)

Follow the instructions from there.

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Unfortunately for me this wont work as I use Microsoft Authenticator, (which I have had to re-install), and Orbx Central is actually prompting me for my authentication code so I cant get to the Settings.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark

I am not sure but I think one of the Orbx Team will have to disable the Two Factor Authentication from your Orbx Central Account, then you can log into it again and setup Two Factor Authentication again.

Hopefully Nick or Doug can advise further, let me know how you get on.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:42 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Mark

I have disabled the two factor for your account, so you should be able to now reset it up again.

Hi Doug,

Thanks but are you sure you have the correct account as Im still getting the 2FA dialog prompt on Orbx direct.

Regards

Mark

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Mark,

please submit a support ticket with your request.

You may need to verify your ID in another way before the two factor can be disabled.

Hi Nick I did submit a support ticket before I joined and posted my first post saying here:

On 5/31/2020 at 3:01 PM, CmonStoke said:

Hi Guys,

I have managed to do a similar thing in that my device with the 2FA app lost all the settings, when I removed my screen lock. I did google this but couldn't find this post on the first few attempts so I attempted to raise a support tickect on orbxdirect however I have had no feedback to confirm it.

say that I had attempted to raise a support ticket on orbxdirect.

I will attempt to raise another.

Thanks and Regards

23 minutes ago, CmonStoke said:

Hi Nick I did submit a support ticket before I joined and posted my first post saying here:

say that I had attempted to raise a support ticket on orbxdirect.

I will attempt to raise another.

Thanks and Regards

Looks like my first attempt didn't work as I didn't get an acknowledgement, just got one for the latest request.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Today, one of the branches with regard to the parameters of two-factor authentication dspa as dynamic protection is gaining popularity. Active Directory as a direct support with open access of the Creator, there is an LDAP client platform that in turn makes the authentication process multi-level and easy to use. The ability to use cloud processes with databases support as a basis. And it is Microsoft that is actively engaged in this today, which shows us azure active directory in its system. Do you think that this approach can provide new opportunities?

Archived