XP - LOWI

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Splendid scenery Jack, beautiful sunny weather brings out the best but I know you would like some snow!

Thanks Martyn.  Yeah, no snow this year so I’ll have to live vicariously through the sim.  And XP is amazing the more I look at it.  I’m so tempted to buy that 727 Dario mentioned.

30 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  Yeah, no snow this year so I’ll have to live vicariously through the sim.  And XP is amazing the more I look at it.  I’m so tempted to buy that 727 Dario mentioned.

Yes that 727 does look a good one to buy.:)

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

It does look good Jack.  However, the building in your third shot look like they are leaning?  Maybe it is supposed to be like that.

Thanks John, good point.  I thought they might be ski chalets but now I’m not so sure :( 

12 hours ago, lifejogger said:

It does look good Jack.  However, the building in your third shot look like they are leaning?  Maybe it is supposed to be like that.

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, good point.  I thought they might be ski chalets but now I’m not so sure :( 

I just had alook on GE but no street view. They do appear to have a lean to them so I would say that the architect deserves a pat on the back for straying from the normal box structure.

Archived