Scenery Libraries Greyed Out Using Add On.xml method

Davo79

Hey guys, 

Having installed Orbx Central 4.033 from scratch, I decided to use the add on.xml method and send my orbx product’s over to my

D drive and I named it D:/Orbx Libraries. 
Everything loads in well and seems to be operating well but this won’t allow me to change my scenery library around. These airports are sitting under add ons. 
I may need to revert the folder back into my C drive which I have P3D installed. Would this fix this issue??

I have seen a program which allows you to change your Add On.xml’s around manually but I’m worried this may do more harm than good.

I thought I would check first to see if anyone else has experienced this issue before and whether a fix or another solution is recommended as I would like the opportunity to have these libraries moved around as I have other airports and regions still to add in including fly Tampa Sydney which requires it to be above the orbx libraries. 

99F56FA3-3D33-469F-A69F-14D6C0EA4B74.jpeg

I just leave them wherever they are in the list, because of the xml system it seems the normal scenery layering doesn't matter any more.

If you do find a problem with scenery due to the supposed position of the layer in your library please let us know.

8 hours ago, John Dow said:

because of the xml system it seems the normal scenery layering doesn't matter any more

John,  I have come to exactly the same conclusion and don't waste time worrying about it anymore.  The sim (P3D) runs perfectly, as long as the Insertion points are properly set, as Nick has noted above ^^^.

Archived