Canberra control panel issue

carg0

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to see the options of Canberra cityscape by pressing the control panel button in FTX Central and I get an error immediately.

bkkr.jpg

All others sceneries control panel button are working correctly.

I rebooted but no success. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still an error.

I have a log file generated automatically that I attached to this topic.

Am I the only one with this problem ?

Can someone is able to give me a hint of how to solve this issue ?

Thank you.

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt

Hi !

Maybe the description of the issue wasn't clear.

Sorry for that.

The problem is about the control panel button of Canberra cityscape scenery.

All others sceneries control button are working correctly except only for the  Canberra cityscape scenery.

May be a look from you or a developper in the log file that I attached (as they suggest in the error message) could lead to a precise solution.

Thank you

I reinstalled again Canberra cityscape and now the control panel button is no more available (greyed).

I think this is normal if I compare to GoldCoast cityscene which has no control button available (greyed).

Can you tell if there is an available control panel button for Canberra scenery.

Thank you for your time.

Hi, cityscape Canberra hadn't a control panel originally, it wasn't necessary. It has been introduced when you use it now with Australia V2 because it generated some issues. The control panel only performs actions to make cityscape Canberra compatible when you have Australia V2 installed.

You can also download manually the control panel from this page

and try if your control panel button becomes active again. If you have Australia V1, then it's normal that the control panel button is grey and not selectable, but you could install the control panel offered if you are planning to use the scenery with Australia V2, so you are just ready.

Thank you for this clarification.

Actually I'm using FTXCentral 3 because it gives me the opportunity to download the zip files of the sceneries on my PC.

That I consider very useful if I have to reinstall.

I tried ORBXCentral and I didn't find this feature.

If I reinstall I just have to extract the files (VIA FTXCentral 3), which is more faster than waiting for a download to complete.

Thank you again.

It's appreciated.

Hi Nick !

I must admit that I didn't read the user guide but I downloaded few updates after switching to ORBXCentral and it downloaded only the update part of the region.

This is logic. But that I would find a little bit time consuming to manage when reinstalling.

Can you tell me if ORBXCentral will be able to reinstall sceneries from a previous file downloaded with FTXCentral 3 ?

I wouldn't want to redonwload again all these sceneries because I'm using ORBXCentral.

Thank you

Archived