Neither Males Nor Females in Tacoma

Joerg Picard

X-Plane 11 pops a dialog window when loading KTIW scenery. Upon inspecting my log file, I find the following:

-------------------------- snip -----------------------------------

0:00:44.208 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PF2/Gen_Chd_Male_001B.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KTIW_TacomaNarrows/'.
0:00:44.208 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KTIW_TacomaNarrows/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf:
0:00:44.208 E/SCN: Unable to locate object: PF2/Gen_Chd_Male_001B.obj
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KTIW_TacomaNarrows/
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:806)
0:00:44.208 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:44.208 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PF2/Sum_Adt_Female_016B.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KTIW_TacomaNarrows/'.

-------------------------- snip -----------------------------------

Orbx library is loaded. Airport and surroundings look and fly alright.

3 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

@Nick Cooper Hi Nick. Please would you combine this post with this one as they are both reporting the same thing. It looks like a library error. I have notified Greg Jones

Thanks Jon

You guys should be a case study in business school for what excellent customer support and service look like!

Cheers & thanks:)

Pete

Thanks for the comment. Please note that I do not get the error message so it maybe something in the Orbx library missing. I am guessing, but if you wouldn't mind checking your OrbxLibs XP for an update notice or Run the Verify Files for that , it might help.

Thanks.

By the way, neither topic is a BUG REPORT, despite both being posted in the BUG REPORT forum.

This is at the top of the BUG REPORT forum.

Please note that this sub-forum is for Bugs found in a working product.

It is not for support requests if a product does not work as intended.

Archived