Quatum River.

Dadtom65

Hi Derek,

The airport is on the west coast of Canada in British Columbia. It doesn't have any identification code in the real world but you can find the exact location here "50°23'04.24" N 124°56'12.15" W"

In the sim we have given it a  fake ICAO code so you can find it by typing in "PS01"

Cheers,

Karl

oo OK, probably a really stupid question, but is the Quatam River scenery available on Orbx exactly the same as that direct from prop strike? I note they get a mention so assuming it's just the same, or is this a newer version?  Only reason I ask is the original was great scenery, especially for helicopter flying, but don't want to buy it if it's not an update.

8 minutes ago, John Mckinstray said:

oo OK, probably a really stupid question, but is the Quatam River scenery available on Orbx exactly the same as that direct from prop strike? I note they get a mention so assuming it's just the same, or is this a newer version?  Only reason I ask is the original was great scenery, especially for helicopter flying, but don't want to buy it if it's not an update.

Here's what my email showed  PropStrike Studio's Quatam River now on OrbxDirect

I purchased this amazing scenery from Prop Strike when it first came out , it was to my great delight that I can finally now post screen shots of it . If at some point it can be assimilated into my Orbx Central account that would be fine , but to me it's not that big of a deal .

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

I purchased this amazing scenery from Prop Strike when it first came out , it was to my great delight that I can finally now post screen shots of it 

Hello,

not that I am personally concerned but being sold on Orbx Direct does not make it an Orbx product.

There has been no indication that Propstrike are anything but the developers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived