TE Washington - water issue

paulrix

I guess I broke something somewhere because I didn't notice this before.

The coastal waters are not blending well with the X-Plane ocean... 

This is most apparent at shallow angles.  Viewing from directly above, the blending is much better. 

I have rolled XP11 back to the latest non-beta, and reinstalled TE Washington HD (I tried the SD version too with the same results).

Any suggestions?

X-Plane 2019-10-27 09-22-33-93.jpg

X-Plane 2019-10-27 09-22-15-04.jpg

Hi, any update or estimated date of some TE Washington and/or other airports service pack? I have bought three airports for this area and I have some problem on each one of them.

74S - this issue, even when 74S is not installed

KORS - elevation issue on taxiway if TE Washington is installed

KVUO - elevation issue on taxiway if TE Washington is installed

I understand it takes some time to fix all the reported issues and release an update, I'm just asking if there is some estimate because right now there is not a single US airport I own from ORBX for XP11 that is without a problem for me.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi,
@Jon Clarke I'm sorry but I'm starting to lose my patience with these bugs. I've bought these airports to enhance my TrueEarth experience, but instead i got the exact opposite. All of these are simple fixes that should be done ASAP, this is not the quality that I'm used to from Orbx and not the reason why I buy payware GA airports. KVUO is reported for almost 2 months, water masking issue around 74S for a month and a half and KORS for a month, while more and more airports are being released.

Please let me know what are the estimates, otherwise I will have to ask for a refund of all three of them.

Best regards,

Jan

21 minutes ago, Janči Valko said:

Hi,
@Jon Clarke I'm sorry but I'm starting to lose my patience with these bugs. I've bought these airports to enhance my TrueEarth experience, but instead i got the exact opposite. All of these are simple fixes that should be done ASAP, this is not the quality that I'm used to from Orbx and not the reason why I buy payware GA airports. KVUO is reported for almost 2 months, water masking issue around 74S for a month and a half and KORS for a month, while more and more airports are being released.

Please let me know what are the estimates, otherwise I will have to ask for a refund of all three of them.

Best regards,

Jan

I understand your frustration but I am not in a position to answer your question regarding when fixes will be made. I can only refer your post to the Developers of these products and ask them to respond.

@Tony Wroblewski and @Greg Jones the OP is looking for some comments please on the outstanding and reported bugs/anomalies on the mentioned addons.

@Nick Cooper Helo Nick. I don't know if you have anything to add or possibly expedite a response from the devs?

Thanks @Nick Cooper and @Jon Clarke for your replies.

It seems that @Tony Wroblewski and @Greg Jones don't care much about my questions, so I guess those fixes are not coming in a reasonable time, so I'm going to go ahead and request refunds.

I'm very disappointed, I've never had any issue with your products, because Orbx always meant quality. But I have a feeling that this year quantity is the priority, not quality. From now on I will be very careful when buying products from Orbx. It is not normal to buy 3 airports that honestly are just copy-paste from P3D and wait for months for simple fixes that absolutely destroy the point of payware scenery.

Best regards,

Jan

• 5 months later...

Archived