and suddenly the sea turned to desert

Whisper

Guys there are still problems with the order in the scenery.cfg !

after updating to OCv4.0.15 and enabled advanced layering i had the strange issue as that my watertexture changed to a kind of desert texture in a circle of around 400km diameter.

see top view from Valencia airport in spain.

Making some research i found the scerery order is still mest up and in particular the order for VECTOR, ..... was just reversed !

After putting everthing in an order (I think is the good one), the problem was resoulved.

So, please is it possible to answer following questions (which i asked in previous topics)

1.  what is the exact order for the 5 Vector scenery entries and where is it suposed to be placed in de scenery.cfg ?

2.  what is the exact order for the 16 Land Class entries and where is it suposed to be placed in de scenery.cfg ?

3.  What is the exact place for the "Orbx_BuildingsHD" intrie in de scenery.cfg ?

4. are there other FTX/ORBX entries that must be on a special place ?

In attachemend my scenery.cfg after executing "Sync Simulator" (all mest up!) and central.log

Operating system:  

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  scenery order mest up

valensia01.png

central.log scenery.cfg

I hope they come up with a solution guys.

I've got the same problem and feel strongly inclined to uninstall P3D4 and Orbx completely, reinstall the simulator, and revert to FTX Central 3 in the hope that I can get my P3D4 platform working again the way it used to.

Read the topic, gives me a little explanation, why no detailed answer to those 4 simple questions ?

update to OCv4.0.16...... sorry, same issue !!!

wrong place, wrong order... in my opinion

image.thumb.png.fb3c0cff3cebbcdd54fba4873365712a.png

Yes, but at my opinion it is not correct!

I think, the 8 mesh lines must be above the 5 vector lines and the vector lines must be in alfabethic order.

why is it so difficult for the orbx support team to give a clear answer ?

Hello,

here is a very clear answer for you.

The Vector scenery library entries are now in the correct location just below Africa and they are in the right order.

It does not matter where mesh scenery library entries are and they will work perfectly well where you have them.

• 7 months later...

Archived