Land instead of ocean

Hi Stew,

you're correct, it looks like the local roads and water files are deactivated when KSTS gets installed since equivalent files are contained within the KSTS\scenery folder. It's not the most fail-proof solution if one then deactivates or removes KSTS. I'll check with the installer guys whether a better approach can be implemented given that one of the goals with Central 4 is "immutability" of individual add-ons.

In your case removing the ".disabled-by-ksts" extensions for the two files should restore the normal NCA display.

Cheers, Holger  

14 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Stew,

you're correct, it looks like the local roads and water files are deactivated when KSTS gets installed since equivalent files are contained within the KSTS\scenery folder. It's not the most fail-proof solution if one then deactivates or removes KSTS. I'll check with the installer guys whether a better approach can be implemented given that one of the goals with Central 4 is "immutability" of individual add-ons.

In your case removing the ".disabled-by-ksts" extensions for the two files should restore the normal NCA display.

Cheers, Holger  

Thank you, Holger.  I will do so, and I'm happy we cleared this up.  And thanks also to @Doug Sawatzky for his assistance in actually eliminating other possible sources of the trouble.

Cheers guys!

Stew

Archived