Leeds Bradford Not Loading Properly

TigerTigerM

Getting an error message from XP11.36 when I load new  Leeds Bradford - "There was a problem loading Custom Scenery File --Leeds_Bradford,  it may not look correct", [it doesn't], see pic.

Says to refer to Log.txt for more info.

Where do I find Log.txt?

Thanks

TTM

This is what I am getting

30rmodp.jpg

52 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Getting an error message from XP11.36 when I load new  Leeds Bradford - "There was a problem loading Custom Scenery File --Leeds_Bradford,  it may not look correct", [it doesn't], see pic.

Says to refer to Log.txt for more info.

Where do I find Log.txt?

Thanks

TTM

This is what I am getting

30rmodp.jpg

Check in your Custom Scenery folder if you have a SAM file. Also check in Resources/plugins and check if you have a reference to SAM.

If neither locations have SAM then in Orbx central then look in My Products at the very bottom you should see " Other" and a SAM library. Click on it and install.

Make sure that EGNM is also above Global Airports.

The SAM file should have downloaded and installed as part of the package so I am wondering why in your case it hasn't. If you would confirm your findings it would be appreciated in case there is an OrbxCentral problem. I don't see others reporting the texture anomaly you are seeing.

SAM is where you said it should be in all instances.

I am not sure where to find EGNM & Global Airports to check that EGNM is above Global.

But, I happened to notice that TE GB Central is downloading in the background & it looks like Orbx libraries are queued to as well.

Had no notification of this. Will let d/l's finish & that may solve problem.

Will advise

TTM

2 hours ago, miked176766 said:

I think that the description of EGNM needs changing if there is not going to be another civil war. Leeds/Bradford has never been in the 'Midlands' as it's in West Yorkshire which as far as geography  is concerned is up in the north of England. 

Mike

Please let us know where we refer to the Midlands and we will change it for you. There are no references to the Midlands in the announcement, product release or product page, so please advise.

2 hours ago, miked176766 said:

I think that the description of EGNM needs changing if there is not going to be another civil war. Leeds/Bradford has never been in the 'Midlands' as it's in West Yorkshire which as far as geography  is concerned is up in the north of England. 

Mike

Where are you seeing the Midlands mentioned; I can't find a reference to it.

Cheers,

Greg

Archived