FS Dreamteam Honolulu and Orbx Hawaii

paulk

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

guess that your search did not look for or find this?

Nick, yes I did find the above link, as you mention, but it was screenshots I was after and at the time I looked I didn’t see any. A picture speaks a 1000 words I simply just wondered if anyone had posted a screenshot that I could look at to compare myself. The screenshots in the link were good but didn’t seem to show FSDreamteam Honolulu Airport and Orbx Hawaii together as a comparison. I’m sorry if I was mistaken.

1 hour ago, paulk said:

but didn’t seem to show FSDreamteam Honolulu Airport and Orbx Hawaii together

Carlos has taken his shots with FSDreamTeam PHNL installed. The blending zone is hardly noticeable as their and our apron photoreal don't differ much colour-wise. Or did you mean comparison shots with and without FSDT installed?

No sorry I meant with FSDreamteam Honolulu active. All I can say is wow then the blending is absolutely brilliant I didn’t even notice. Well done Orbx Team I will now purchase Honolulu Airport to go with my Orbx Hawaii.

Thanks Frank for the clarification.  

11 hours ago, paulk said:

No sorry I meant with FSDreamteam Honolulu active. All I can say is wow then the blending is absolutely brilliant I didn’t even notice. Well done Orbx Team I will now purchase Honolulu Airport to go with my Orbx Hawaii.

Thanks Frank for the clarification.  

Hi Paul

Here's an aerial one for your review ( FSDT + Orbx)

mDnR0B9.jpg

Regards,

Carlos

3 hours ago, paulk said:

Hi Carlos

Thank you so much for the screenshot, it looks most impressive I can’t believe what a great job they have done blending the two sceneries.

You're very welcome Paul

Yeap they are like a ring to a finger

Cheers

Archived