P3D - Honolulu CityScape

Jack Sawyer

P3D 4.5

Orbx Global, Vector, Trees, Buildings, the new Honolulu CityScape.

AS4 weather

First impressions, amazing, I have a lot of exploring to to here.  I only hope someday Orbx will do all the islands.

I took off from PHNL and headed for the city but decided to go to Pearl Harbor.  I can even land on the carrier which is very nice, it'll be fun to play with that.  Well done Orbx team, I highly recommend.

hjYtSTy.jpg

tY5EhNL.jpg

gquC6TL.jpg

fl786J6.jpg

NuCowz5.jpg

IXngMKn.jpg

7RAmR2q.jpg

VvCe3Nl.jpg

yRFyvkD.jpg

Vrgxtg7.jpg

v7SjoNV.jpg

SyyFyx2.jpg

PAcohsz.jpg

6rolPQm.jpg

l38qNbQ.jpg

jHk0eyY.jpg

xyxwbTp.jpg

JemXuhL.jpg

Just now, Scott Harmes said:

Great shots Jack!  I'm glad you got one shot of the dry docks, the developers have done an outstanding job with those, and a fantstic job overall I would say.

Thanks Scott! I thought that was a dry dock but wasn't sure.

Like I said in another post just now, this is by far and away my favorite Orbx product, it brings back great memories of my FSX days in Hawaii.  The graphics and FPS are awesome, very smooth and so enjoyable!

14 minutes ago, macca22au said:

You are really quick of the mark, and have produced a set of great shots.  I have to wait a day or two until I get the stars, my wife, and my wallet aligned.  Jack, as the Americans say, you are something else.

Thanks Iain!  I just happened to be up only because I haven't been able to sleep at all because of a med the have me on.  So it was just pure coincidence really.  And I laughed when I read about the stars aligned, ain't that the truth? :lol:

Archived