Backups? (again)

andy1252

Just checking again after a comment noticed elsewhere in another thread - is there any plan to incorporate any kind of conversion of existing FTXC-style backups of downloaded ORBX products? I have something like 600gb of backups at the moment that I understand are no longer any use whatsoever. If that really is the case I might as well delete them.

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

There's an answer here: 

I'm sticking with FTXC3 in order to be able to use my existing backups (582 GB) and will only use ORBXC (when it's fixed) for the new stuff. I just did a complete reinstall with FTX3 and then let ORBXC do all the updates. Seems to have worked fine that way..........Doug

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I don't understand this.  The new Central works perfectly for me, I've never had a problem with it.

Lucky you Jack Sawyer. You must be the only one that have had no problems with AEC, some scenery not possible to migrate and a few things more. :rolleyes:

How can you have missed all the posts about problems? Wondering why we now have version 4.0.11 if version 4.0.0 was perfect?

Jack

the Swede in Spain

2 hours ago, JJJackson said:

Lucky you Jack Sawyer. You must be the only one that have had no problems with AEC, some scenery not possible to migrate and a few things more. :rolleyes:

How can you have missed all the posts about problems? Wondering why we now have version 4.0.11 if version 4.0.0 was perfect?

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Um, I’m not the only one with no problems.  And I’ve been following all the posts and have been helping people.  Also, new version numbers is normal as they improve it.  I’m sorry you feel so strongly about how I have had no problems JJ and really hope you’re situation can be resolved quickly.

Best regards.

I'll throw my hat into the ring (so to speak) to say that I have had Zero issues with the new Orbx Central . I can literally count on one hand the number of times in six years that I have ever had any issues with any Orbx software .

Cheers

John

Archived