4bol9D3.jpg

uUTQckM.jpg

wrMCVy9.jpg

jZe7ezX.jpg

OCxjLeb.jpg

aNiQRlo.jpg

pPIZRW1.jpg

vgI6VqF.jpg

It was around here I lost it. I was trying to get round and land in Piccadilly Circus to see the Orbx sign but this is not an easy beast to control. And my saved flights didn't help - they seem to load up in angry bee mode and send you off spinning all over the place. Never mind, plenty of time to practise.

13 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Very nice shots Andy, thank you.

cheers

Karoly

Thanks Karoly, and the pleasure's all mine!

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic Andy!  You must have some serious patience as I know how difficult this thing is to fly.  You flew exactly as I would have if I had mastered this thing.

Cheers Jack. Getting the partial hang of it now, but I need some serious practice rather than this sort of messing around. Trouble is I'm not very good at the serious bit <grin>

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain

12 hours ago, BradB said:

I'm not touching this post with a 10 foot pole , nuff said ..........:angry::rolleyes::o:(

Thank John. Not entirely sure I get the reference but hey . . .

8 hours ago, olderndirt said:

'Practice makes perfect' - the part of the Hippocratic Oath you don't hear about.

Cheeres OnD, and love that quote!

2 hours ago, Dario said:

Excellent shots!

Thanks Dario, this is a fun toy!

21 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Thanks Karoly, and the pleasure's all mine!

Cheers Jack. Getting the partial hang of it now, but I need some serious practice rather than this sort of messing around. Trouble is I'm not very good at the serious bit <grin>

Thanks Iain

Thank John. Not entirely sure I get the reference but hey . . .

Cheeres OnD, and love that quote!

Thanks Dario, this is a fun toy!

Your previous post with the rocket pack , I suggested a certain GB labor leader try it .......it got edited .

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Your previous post with the rocket pack , I suggested a certain GB labor leader try it .......it got edited .

Ahh, now I understand. The gentleman concerned seems to have gotten to you - didn't you get another one to me deleted because of him?  Maybe Ithat's the one you mean. Anyway, don't worry about replying and getting another strike - pm me if you want a whinge <grin>

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Yep, just checked our messages. Couldn't remember the specifics but now I do. Getting kinda interesting here now, but I guess we won't talk about that. I might get the B-36 out for the next trip up the Thames though.

Archived