Someone did a nice job!

Breeze

Someone did a nice job modeling the Centralia Power Plant in Washington.  North East of Centralia.  Give that developer a bonus!

Wish I was lower and gotten a better screenshot.  Looks like everything is there, the buildings and the three stacks.  Nice!  Go check it out.

Phoenix01.jpg

centraliapower.jpg

~

12 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots with great detail!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, BradB said:

Yea right Jimmy , I thought you were just blowing smoke ; but as your fab shots show - Orbx nailed this POI . :rolleyes::unsure::P:D:)

Cheers

John

6 hours ago, M110A2 said:

Yes, nice shots. Look at the size of that coal mountain and combustion wastes products. 

6 hours ago, Mark Halliwell said:

I agree - the 3d modelling is superb.

(At the risk of being immodest, I had a hand in this, in that I spotted the power station when I was cleaning up the WA building data for Tony, and suggested it would make a good POI. I'm now really glad I did...)    :P

5 hours ago, razgo said:

Thanks for the positive feedback Jimmy, Mark and all. 

Doing our best ;)

Raz

57 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are very cool Jimmy, it's a neat POI!

Thanks everyone for the comments.  It was a neat find I didn't expect.  Got to keep my eyes on the ground a little more.  Sorry for the dark shots; I've been working on an xVision preset to fix that.  Too dark for my taste.  Now I'm hooked looking for POI's.  The Phoenix U15 by VSKYLABS is a neat little motor glider and LSA with customize-able wing tips.  Each shot above shows the different wing tips.  A little hard on the frames but I like it.  Nice for POI seeing.  :)

Archived