ORBX ESSA Blurry ground textures (ground is a blurry picture)

(Will provide screen shots)

My ground textures at ESSA by Orbx are blurry, the ground is clearly a picture as you can see a 2D aircraft parked. 

When also moving further away, the runway textures seem to load in but don't look like the screen shots provided by Orbx. 

Also upon moving up into the air using chaseplane, you can see cars parked however, like the aircraft they are 2D and within the "photo" of the ground.

- I have tried everything I could find, however obviously nothing has worked. 

Prepar3D_IQdbF7sf3h.jpg

Prepar3D_M7roZcInDJ.jpg

Prepar3D_mBywKaoS2S.jpg

Untill a few minutes ago I had exactly the same issue.

Checked Libs and Object flow in Central and both yellow and present.

At least I thought....

Object flow had slightly different yellow color than the rest installed.

I only noticed the difference after increasing the brightness. 

Turned out, Object flow not installed...

Problem easily solved with ESSA and most likely a lot of other airports.

Advise for ORBX for older people like me, whose sight is not the best anymore, to make bigger color difference between installed and not installed please.  :rollmyeyes:

I don't remember seeing this option, so I couldn't say if I chose yes or no, is there a way to enable it again? I assume I clicked no, as there is no sign of it in my add-ons. Also do I need the Global Base Pack for Orbx ESSA to work, starting to wonder if that is the issue?

26 minutes ago, honestyflys said:

I don't remember seeing this option, so I couldn't say if I chose yes or no, is there a way to enable it again? I assume I clicked no, as there is no sign of it in my add-ons. Also do I need the Global Base Pack for Orbx ESSA to work, starting to wonder if that is the issue?

The product page at Orbx Direct states that Global Base Pack is required.  Not sure how you uninstall Objectflow, but it may involve uninstalling the OrbxLibs and reinstalling again.

18 minutes ago, honestyflys said:

I can purchase the Global Base Pack, however Orbx Central doesn't show anything about need it (for me at least.)

Also I have tried reinstalling Objectflow many times, will not having Global Base Pack cause the texture issues that I have?

It's the product page at OrbxDirect that states Global Base Pack is required.  Also, there has been the suggestion that some airports don't trigger the installation of ObjectFlow.  ESSA may be one of these, so the solution is to run Synchronize Airports from Orbx Central.  See if that works.  I can't really comment about the texture issues, but I would go ahead and buy Global Base, since it's textures are much better than P3D's default textures.

Archived