Oregon SD failing to load

Could be a corrupted download of Orbx US Oregon TE., but try the following.

Remove your current "ini" file from your Custom Scenery folder and unzip and drop the attached "ini" file into your Custom Scenery folder and see if it helps in any way.

Your probably going to have further problems in the Seattle area as Drzewiecki Seattle area aiports mesh doesn't seem to play well with the Orbx mesh for that area.

scenery_packs.zip

12 hours ago, chrisdkramer said:

Libraries updated, all files verified twice, still getting the scenery may not look correct warning.  I chose to install this in the root rather than the 'main library' would that affect this?

Log.txt 90.29 kB · 7 downloads scenery_packs.ini 5.99 kB · 5 downloads

Looking at your log txt it appears the error messages are relating to both your Washington and Oregon Custom folders yet you say you have verified all the files twice.

Please verify one more time. In the interim I think it may be something that @Tony Wroblewski could take a look at. Tony here is the OP's Log file and I give an example of the error reporting from within that Log:

0:03:00.102 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/Earth nav data/+40-130/+45-123.dsf:
0:03:00.102 E/SCN: Unable to locate object: lib/ships/sail/0_to_5mt/Sail_490_03.obj
0:03:00.102 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'lib/ships/sail/0_to_5mt/Sail_490_06.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/'.

Log.txt

Archived