TE Washington - 3W5 Concrete

fltsimguy

Nothing special, a few of TE WA - with a freeware version of Concrete available over at the "org" until such time as Orbx releases their outstanding version.

If you are wanting an upgrade of Concrete the freeware version offers a great start for a flight to already released Darrington.

-2019-aug-19-019.jpg

-2019-aug-19-020.jpg

-2019-aug-19-018.jpg

-2019-aug-19-017.jpg

-2019-aug-19-016.jpg

Thanks for the heads up fltsimguy!  I never ever thought I'd be saying this. But I now anxiously await Orbx PNW releases for X-Plane.  Originally I vowed I would never, ever  cross over to X-Plane but after TE Washington I can't put X-Plane down now.  Truly sickening!!!:lol::lol::lol: I haven't touched P3DV4 in over a week now.  I do miss all of the extra eye candy with P3D( GA traffic, ATC, etc) but X-Plane's smoothness and TE Washington is certainly making up for what it's lacking.

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful shots, it will be a delight when Orbx has all of their P3D catalog released for P3D.  It'll cost a lot but it's worth it to me.

+1 - it will be a delight when Orbx has all of their P3D catalog released for P3D ..... I agree where is Ken's Boulder City Scenery . :D:rolleyes::lol:

John

17 hours ago, iflygary said:

Thanks for the heads up fltsimguy!  I never ever thought I'd be saying this. But I now anxiously await Orbx PNW releases for X-Plane.  Originally I vowed I would never, ever  cross over to X-Plane but after TE Washington I can't put X-Plane down now.  Truly sickening!!!:lol::lol::lol: I haven't touched P3DV4 in over a week now.  I do miss all of the extra eye candy with P3D( GA traffic, ATC, etc) but X-Plane's smoothness and TE Washington is certainly making up for what it's lacking.

I was curious a couple years ago because in my P3D I could never get entirely rid of micro stutters and thought a 64bit sim might be better. I was soon addicted, and even though I keep my P3Dv4.5 current and XP11 has some areas of deficiency, I almost never fly P3D anymore.

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful shots, it will be a delight when Orbx has all of their P3D catalog released for P3D.  It'll cost a lot but it's worth it to me.

Yes its costing quite a bit. I'm just sucking it up though because Orbx's scenery is superior.  However, there is also some extremely good freeware ortho available for many regions and bazillions of great freeware airports, so the flying experiences are very genuine.

Archived