A different look at Old Warden airport - EGTH

ikbenik

Arrived at the Old Warden airport EGTH in England and put my WWII vintage plane Hawker Sea Fury at one of the display locations near the appron. FS=XP11.35

RoxDMAF.jpg

Took my sportscar AC Cobra and drive to the nearby Castle where I was invited for a dinner:

5Iv8OJ2.jpg

MSCcqd5.jpg

LvZnpoR.jpg

You can take a shortcut by crossing at the south of the major runway

8zaUCv5.jpg

Turn right where a lot of sheeps keeps the grass short

uYAIuqZ.jpg

The Castle is in sight and make further a U-turn to stop at the entrance and be welcomed for my dinner

RR93uXd.jpg

kHIlO1R.jpg

Great shots Ikbenik! Looks like we have the same taste in transport. I've got a nice Sea Fury for P3D but I'll have to go find that one as well now - a fine looking plane. I notice you've got a driver in your Cobra - is that a "press 'n' for driver" kind of thing? I couldn't see anything in the blurb about a driver when I put the Cobra on my system.

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Great shots Ikbenik! Looks like we have the same taste in transport. I've got a nice Sea Fury for P3D but I'll have to go find that one as well now - a fine looking plane. I notice you've got a driver in your Cobra - is that a "press 'n' for driver" kind of thing? I couldn't see anything in the blurb about a driver when I put the Cobra on my system.

Hello, thanks for the fine comment. Both the plane and the car downloaded from the best known website for free XP-Stuff. The driver was included when started with running engine.

Archived