KGEG Spokane Int. to 3W5 Mears Field River Gorge-ous

M110A2

Nice scenic flight once I hit the Cascade Range from Spokane International and found Mears Field is the new name for Concrete Municipal Airport. Enjoying the Beech C90 GTx, always been big on Twins Turbo's. It's a lot of shots, Enjoy.

RiverGorge1.jpg

RiverGorge2.jpg

RiverGorge3.jpg

RiverGorge4.jpg

RiverGorge5.jpg

RiverGorge6.jpg

RiverGorge7.jpg

RiverGorge8.jpg

RiverGorge9.jpg

RiverGorge10.jpg

RiverGorge11.jpg

RiverGorge12.jpg

RiverGorge13.jpg

RiverGorge14.jpg

RiverGorge15.jpg

RiverGorge16.jpg

RiverGorge17.jpg

2 hours ago, BradB said:

FSX lives on as these grand looking shots show , I see the new issue of PC Pilot is out with MSFS 2020 front and center on the cover with a lengthy article inside . :):)

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

FSX lives on as these grand looking shots show , I see the new issue of PC Pilot is out with MSFS 2020 front and center on the cover with a lengthy article inside . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John! Release News sometime today on MSFS 2020 Insider Program, I'm stoked and ready. Should have the Alpha Testing SIM by the end of the month.

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice flight!  Looks like it was most enjoyable and scenic.

Thanks Jack, it was one of those type of flights You get glued into. I was going by roads and terrain and also using my tablet to declinate the aircraft to Google Maps and the Really Bad Map provide in FSX to find this area since I would go here to swim and camp when I was at Ft. Lewis. Beautiful Place. 

5 hours ago, Dario said:

Excellent shots! And those clouds are amazing! :) 

Thanks Dario, those clouds are ORBX Weather 7. You get lots of turbulence if you don't stay low. That C90 GTx was like the USS Minnow (Gilligan's Island) in the sky. I like the challenge and you get some rain and lightning strikes too.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:29 AM, BradB said:

Cheers

John

I subscribe to the digital form, never knew about this magazine. Thanks for mentioning it.

Archived