Minimum True Earth Specs

Bullfox

Look at this topic.

Click on the arrow of the July 27 post and read what JV had to say with regards to TE for P3D.

W.R.T. specs to run TE, someone has claimed that they are able to obtain an average of 25 FPS over London in TE GB South with the following:

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Intel Core i5 7400 @3.00 Ghz with turbo boost up to 3.5 Ghz

16 GB ram

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Considering London has always been an FPS killer since the FSX days, if the comment is true, then you should be able to comfortably run TE WA and TE OR with the a similar or better setup.

I have GTX 970 and an Amd quad core native 3.6 ghz overclocked to 4.15 on the first two cores.  works amazingly well in FSX.  Since I live in Oregon TE Oregon P3D is what I will need to finally make the move.  Thanks for the link

W.R.T. specs to run TE, someone has claimed that they are able to obtain an average of 25 FPS over London in TE GB South with the following:

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Intel Core i5 7400 @3.00 Ghz with turbo boost up to 3.5 Ghz

16 GB ram

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Considering London has always been an FPS killer since the FSX days, if the comment is true, then you should be able to comfortably run TE WA and TE OR with the a similar or better setup.

They must be running at incredibly low detail settings to get anywhere near 25fps over London. There is no way that a system like that could get 25fps over London with all of those 3DM files active.

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

They must be running at incredibly low detail settings to get anywhere near 25fps over London. There is no way that a system like that could get 25fps over London with all of those 3DM files active.

Quite possibly. I also queried the veracity of the comment.

I have seen improved performance since I upgraded my CPU. Using JV's settings (albeit amended for my personal taste) in the linked thread above, I'm now getting an average of 24 FPS over London.
Happier days.

Archived