ORBX Innsbruck missing buildings, broken buildings and blurry orthopohotos

Hampe2356

Hey! Just bought Innsbruck and it looks stunning. However there is some things missing with the scenery and somethings that are broken. To Start of with lets talk about the Axams Church, arguably the most important POI in Innsbruck when it comes to flying and navigation. The problem with it in the scenery is that it simple doesn't exist. https://i.imgur.com/XIV9Lj1.png

Lets talk about what's broken. To start of with there is several buildings included with the Autogen that is missing their roofs and or one or two sides. Just a small showcase of a few buildings with missing roofs and sides: https://imgur.com/a/pfETftc 

And moving onto the the Ortho. Its stunning but it's not without its flaws. One example of this is that it's incredible blurry not too far into the distance.  Just like it was with the P3D version before V4.4 or V4.5 where Lockheed improved loading of ground textures etc. Why this is happening i dont understand since this isn't P3D nor does normal ortho do this. A few pictures to showcase the blurry ortho:   https://imgur.com/a/lLrFsGv

Also. There is a very weird artifact with the ortho and trees sometimes during the day: https://streamable.com/eslkw

I 2nd that post. Pretty disappointing to see the church missing in the center of Axams - it is THE central landmark for the visual approach and furthermore it DOES exist in the FSX/Prepar3D version of LOWI that I bought for exactly that reason. Funny enough, with detail set super high, a church pops up at the outskirts of Axams that does not seem to belong there. So, yes, pls fix that and let the church reappear just like it does in LOWI for P3D. Pretty please. It is essential!

Axams.jpg

The glowing trees at sunrise/sunset has been solved to a large degree by our friend Renault who has posted the solution at least if you use xVision. By tuning the amount of PBR effect.

You can add the church yourself.

There is an excellent Axam church you can download on the org.

It looks perfectly like the real one and is in the correct location.

The other thing missing is the lead in lights on 26 which run out into the town...a second major omission.

13 hours ago, Darren Howie said:

You can add the church yourself.

There is an excellent Axam church you can download on the org.

It looks perfectly like the real one and is in the correct location.

The other thing missing is the lead in lights on 26 which run out into the town...a second major omission.

The rabbits as they are known in aviation :) 

Hi guys, apologies for the missing this thread yesterday. 

In short; 

1. Yes unfortunately our P3D/FSX model of this infamous church (and the second church a little further down the road) slipped through the net during final testing - rest assured it will be included in an upcoming service pack. My apologies for the oversight - I know many of you are very keen to see this included, and our generic church representation is most certainly not enough! 

2. "Radioactive trees" at dusk/dawn is a well-known issue of the XP11 autogen engine, and not related to our products. The good news is that an excellent fix is available - see here for info.

3. Terrain texture resolution - I fear you might be looking for an issue where this is none I'm afraid. These are textures resampled to 1m from 30cm source material, converted from geotiff source to XP ortho tiles in exactly the same manner as our TrueEarth (and to be frank, most ortho) sceneries, so will not display any differently to any other ortho-based scenery you have installed. I do see that you have your texture settings set to high - obviously this will result in the textures displaying at half their intended resolution. As a test, I recommend bumping them up to Max; the texture loading for the airport components of this scenery is quite low compared to other products of similar size - you might find not too much of a performance impact. Plus you'll get to experience the airport and terrain textures as sharp and crisp as they were intended :)

4. Excellent spotting with those houses with missing walls - these slipped past both myself and the testing team unnoticed! Will add them alongside the church to the service pack hit list. 

Cheers, 

Jarrad

On 8/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

4. Excellent spotting with those houses with missing walls - these slipped past both myself and the testing team unnoticed! Will add them alongside the church to the service pack hit list. 

There is also one building with missing roof right next to the runway. 

ZTPizGP.jpg

Archived