YHOT Elevation issue

Same here............it's somewhere in           C:\Prepar3D v4\OZx\OZx_AUS\Scenery                because if you untick it in the P3D Sc Lib you cant see the mwl files (which you've already ".off"'d) Search for YHOT 7 the previously "off";d files are found, no others!

Looks like it's going to remain a mystery................................unless some clever soul can find the solution

Hhhmmm??????????????

Hello,

I can't see a way except by a slow process of elimination.

I have ruled out about half of the 1500 or so files but there is a long way to go

and no real clues at all in the names.

The way the OzX files are named seems logical and I have the "decoder" but it looks

very much as if the file that is responsible does not have a recognizable name.

I have found the files and oddly they are these two.

2.jpg

There are five YMBT files in my OzX folder

1.jpg

For some reason, even with the files present, I don't see YMBT in my airport menu in P3D v4.

If you have a sixth file, do let me have a copy please.

Whether you have five or six, I would advise you to take them all out.

As far as I can tell this is the definite cause, here is my test result.

As well as the obvious error, you can see extra buildings, so a second hidden (from me at least) airport is there.

3.jpg

and without those five (or six) files

4.jpg

I found this, so it seems one of them is in the wrong place, and it looks like it is the OzX one.

5.jpg

1.jpg

I think you will find Mount Beauty airport is one of the many airports Mark added without an APX. He insisted that fliers find these airports using appropriate navigation methods rather than selecting them from a menu.

I created a few bgl’s to enable these airports to appear in the Airport section menu if anyone is interested.

Hello Graham,

nevertheless, it does seem to be in the same place as YHOT Mount Hotham

and nowhere near where YMBT Mount Beauty is in the real or Google Earth world.

I think he may have made a mistake with this one.

Could YMBT Mount Beauty, in the right place, be considered for the eventual service pack?

I can find a version on the internet but it doesn't fit Australia v2.

1.jpg

""" I created a few bgl’s to enable these airports to appear in the Airport section menu if anyone is interested. """

Hello Graham,

I'm sure it's not only me who is very interested in your created  starting point .bgl files.

Will you attach them here in the forum or do you only intend to send via attachment to an email?

I have a similar type of issue which I encountered with one other ORBX airport which I can't recall which one. However, the latest incarnation of this issue is with YMUI, please see attached photo. Now I have run the AEC software and when I exclude YMUI from the AEC it's actually worse. I don't have any OzX scenery installed nor have I. So I'm at a total loss as to a fix? 

Regards

Matt D

ORBX YMUI.jpg

Archived